Another Morning

on Friday, November 6, 2009
So another morning on a weekend... staying in bed for a long while doing nothing... Staying alone makes you crazy.... I wana do something.. Dont know what yet... But i wana do something exciting.... Something thats exciting to me.. Because the usual exciting isn't exciting for me... And i have to figure that out too...

Everybody is so busy... But still i get a time to hang out with my friends which is a blessing.... Job is getting constant... Dont let it take over your life.... My mind is blank.. peaceful in a way... Blogging has just become something to get me going now and then but its really died down... Music has gone... Just a little left here and there... Thinking about what to do over this long weekend.. I hope it will be fun....

I think ive realized that i like talking to new people... LOl.. im going so soft.. What has happened to me... I have become peaceful in some way... Yesterday i heard her name mentioned around me again.... It still feels so strange... :P

But im pretty good i think... My friends are great... Couldn't live without them.. And Mom and dad are awesome , allowing me to stay out late... :P

I just realized you are beautiful.. Even when you dont have any makeup on and you havent slept properly for the last five or six days... And they are huge dark circles under your eyes... And you look malnourished ... But still you look beautiful... I think i like you... All we need now is long and open chat.... Tell each other stuff about themselves... Only thats lacking... I really dont know about you... Maybe you already have a someone that your happy with... Maybe your heart broken like me... Or maybe you just dont care about those things... i really dont know.... Anyways lets see... whats God has got enstored for us....

0 comments: