So Somehow

on Sunday, April 4, 2010
So im bored right now and have to go to office tomorrow which is so messed up.... And office is so fucked up these days.. Like with all the small fucking politics....Anyways have to go through it all... I really should blog on a regular basis.. So that i can get back to good things... I need to start reading somehow... I was just passing by the book shop today and i saw the new fatima bhutto book "Songs of Blood and the Sword".. i think i shud start with that one... But i dont know if i can... I need new things .. i need new stuff... But i dont want new people... I want the same old people.... I hang out with the same people everyday and i like it... But i do want someone from the opposite sex... That will be good....:P But those things are left up to my mother now.... Im really bored... I've been just lazy and stuff.. need some stuff.... I think "Silverchair" has never been on my blog so im gona start with their debut song "tomorrow"... They really have been i really coool band... So they are a must listen.... And the video is so weird.. I really want to make something like that right now... Here it is...



Things have been so messed up around me... Like how the fucking sake does Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza came on the TV so much i mean... What happened to the people dieing of hunger and the bomb blasts everywhere... Well seriously our media is really messed up.. They really are like Pakistani people .... They always mess up good things... The free press was a good thing but now i think that its not for the pakistani people.... And then the jinnah hospital thing between the doctors and the press... Really man.. Do we really have to fight among themselves...??

Anyways.. Im just bored... I need some projects but im so sick and tired of the bloody politics.... And im soo fucking jealous of the couples roaming around me... I mean where were we when we were in high school... Or are we just victims of the A-level crowd who are in a different dimension of the country known as Pakistan....

PS: I so want Arsenal to beat barca....

2 comments:

Aly said...

we lost!! :(

Gaia said...

awww... hope you feel better!