Scars

on Saturday, March 28, 2009
Good morning day..... I can't escape this hell... So many times i've tried.... But im still caged inside... Somebody get me through this nightmare... I cant control myself... So what if u can see the darkest side of me.. ?... No one will ever change this animal i have become.. Help me believe its not the real me... Somebody help me tame this animal... I cant escape myself...

Those are the lyrics from yesterdays song of the day.. i didnt know what to write so i started off with it.... Today's post is gona be like yesterdays one.. really short... Today was a really useless day... I had no clue what i was doing... Or where i was going... I had no direction... Im going mad... (LOL... yes im laughing at myself...).. i have lost my sense of direction...

I think i may stop blogging indefinitely... because i have lost my interest in it.... The song of the day is "Drown" by "three days grace"... Yes i think i need to get over them.... Anyways its a nice song...
ADIOS people....

Drown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8gCdlHU1IE
http://www.lyrics007.com/Three%20Days%20Grace%20Lyrics/Drown%20Lyrics.html

PS: Good Bye Day...

0 comments: