To be continued

on Sunday, August 23, 2009
I guess im to be continuing the thoughts thing...

1. im afraid that i wont be able to pass this ramadan in the way it shud be passed.

2. I still cant believe how everyone is so different from each other.

3. How people enjoy so much in the misery of others.

4. When will i stop having flash back memories of her.

5. I think kasana is right.. im definitely a loser.

6. I hope to be happy once again one day.

7. How come i feel that i have so much love to give but i just cant express it.

8. i really do have great people around me..

9. I dont like my job... i really sucks sometimes..

10. I missing having someone whose always their to help me clear my mind and make feel relaxed..

11. I feel claustrophobic when my mind is overcrowded with thots...

12. You just cant make some of the thoughts out when ur mind is so overcrowded.

13. I really wana finish death note in the next couple of days..

14. I think really take tension about the smallest of things.

15. I cant help it .. its in my nature..

16. I really do care.

17. I wonder anyone whose reading this is feeling at that moment.

18. And yes AD i have cried in my thoughts too... I think i do it alot..

19. I think crying doesnt make you weak....

20. I hope it doesnt...

21. Allah please forgive me for everything and give me the peace of mind...

22. Whatever ..

7 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

i m glad u decided to continue this.
i really am :)

as for ur thoughts... we are humans, we err but the divine forgives if only we ask :)

Naina said...

LPS....
keep writing and you are getting one on one with yourself which is good.. and will turn out to be really positive..


take care
Rane

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

I always feel better when 2 of the most beautiful ladies comment on my blog.. :) Thank you both..

Naina said...

awweeee how sweet is that!! :D

Closed eyes... said...

:)

The flashback of her memories is very normal now you gotta keep up with them and don't let them settle over your heart. That would be painful and we don't want to see you hurt.

Crying is good but it shouldn't exceed that limit. And what happened to you isn't worth crying. Deal with it and learn to love yourself.

Lastly, you're NOT a loser. Mind it :)

Anushay. said...

5.
Hahahahaha! omg! LOL!

=\

MothSmokeLover said...

The flashbacks are natural. We can't put em behind us all the way. Thats what makes us so human. So don't worry. You are just like any of us. Her memories haunt you because she has a part of you. :)