I want something else

on Saturday, September 19, 2009
So life is steady as it goes.. Though im trying to be content.... life is just in that phase in which your job is mostly control of it.. And you feel you have your bad moments in it and your good moments... But the bad moments seem to be more... Friends are always there for me whenever i need them... i love them for that.... Listening to the song Semi charmed life.... And my life right now is definitely semi charmed right now... I have my opportunities... I just need to get on the right path... I just need to find my inner peace.. I know how to find it actually just i have to be strong.... Ramadan is almost over.. Tommorrow is probably the last roza... actually praying it is otherwise it means another day of work for me... This has been acutally a disappointing month for me as havent passed in a good way as i used to do in the past... But i have other days.... Why is it that i feel to me that i am at a level above frustrated.... As the song says i want something else to get me through this semi charmed kinda life.... I have my people.. I have my goto people... I am blessed in that way... I wana be good to my family...
I believe people should follow their heart.... Brains just messes up all your life for you....
Anyways... Ended the second season of CHUCK today... Had a nice ending... Not one of those overly intense season ending like most of them are.... Tomorrow ill probably wake up late as usual like always do on a holiday around 3 or 4.. Have to be onsite at around 6 since its chaand raat.. And will be in office till 1 probably.. Hopefully it will go smooth.... Hope to meet up with friends after that...
Khair.. Everybody have a nice eid... and pray for each other...

3 comments:

Fareed said...

Insightful, not.

Closed eyes... said...

Hmmmm. I hope all gets better. Happy Eid :]

Americanising Desi said...

Eid Greetings!
May we all be blessed :)