Dreamed of her

on Wednesday, December 23, 2009
So i dreamed of her a couple of days ago.... but i failed to blog about it... It was weird... Maybe the feelings are coming because shes going to get married next week... Which is weird somehow too... The dream was weird realyy.. WTF.... Anyways my annual leaves have started from today... Hope they dont go to waste ... Havent done anything since morning... Need to do something.... Aaaaa... Ubee has got me stuck on the anathema song.... I guess it definitely is a one last goodbye...

4 comments:

Ally said...

Dreams always haunt you! they always arise feelings and make them more intense.I hate to dream.

Americanising Desi said...

thank God my dreams are over!

Ubaid said...

this song is deep nah?

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

@Ally: i hate to dream abt her

@AD: Lucky you... How have u been?

@Ubaid: Sure is...