Alcoholics Anonymous

on Tuesday, July 27, 2010
So i want help.... Somebody help me.... I need help... I admit it... Im an addict... Im a masochist.... Im a worker... I maybe one of the nicest person out there... I wana be a darwaish.. I wana be a Sufi... I wana study sufism... I want the world to go deep down into sufism.... They needs to be a big debate on sufism.... But im kinda tired of this life.. I feel tired.... I need to accomplish something.... I need to find something... People around me are messed up in their own worlds... People are dying... People are getting mistreated.. People getting raped... Crime is everywhere... We need to go back to Sufism... But somehow i don't believe it can happens... I need to solve issues... I need fix things.. I need to fix the problems around me... I need to fix the problems of the world... I miss Palvshe... The Fm 89 dj that used to come do the rush hour show... Im sick... Im ill.. My brain waves are not working right.... I want to party somehow.... I need to travel... Hopefully that will start with my visit to the netherlands this September...

2 comments:

Komal Ali said...

Netherlands will do wonders :)
You'll feel good, IA.

Uni said...

Why sufism? *confused*