Blues

on Friday, September 10, 2010
Well my life is like the monday blues everyday.... I've just been cranky and irritated a little more than usual.... Anyways... Since its Eid... I have to do something better... I mean make the mood somehow better.... Im gona be on call on Eid day as usual which sucks but i had no choice... Since i have to go to lahore the second day.... Well Hopefully it will be not that bad... So most probably my Netherlands trip has been delayed by a week and hence shortened by a week... And i still don't know about my Czech trip so its kinda uncertain as usual... And im stuck on the song below...



Check the lyrics as usual.....

2 comments:

• » ∂я.¢нιℓє ¢нєℓ¢ « • said...

besta luck;)
enjoy ur day;)
eid mubarak;)

Sh@s said...

Happy Eid.
Nice song n wish you luck for your trip.