Sooo...

on Monday, September 13, 2010
So it was eid... It wasn't that bad... It was okay i think... One of my best friends is here for eid so that been really cool... Have been hanging out with him...so that has been good... Uske baad chaand raat was with friends which is always nice... Eid day was the on call for office day... It went okay... Had to do some office work but didn't turn out that bad.. Since ended up with friends at night... Uske baad 2nd day went to lahore... It was the first eid after the death of my Mamoo and Nanii.. So it was pretty emotional... Really miss them both... Especially my Nanijan... Could still imagine her laying on her bed in her room... It was really sad and emotional... Especially when i went to her grave for fateha... She was the perfect role model in life... Regardless of gender... She was the ultimate respectable person... True guardian over all of us... Really Miss you nanijan..

Anyways.. After that at night went out with a friend from office he is in a different job now but had great fun with him... he still can discuss the stories from my office with me which is awesome...
Came back to isloo today... Have to go to office in the morning which is messed up...

I still need someone... I don't know... Whatever i guess...

4 comments:

• » ∂я.¢нιℓє ¢нєℓ¢ « • said...

may her soul rest in peace!
(ameen)
life continues....!!

Fickle Cattle said...

I hope you feel better already. It's good to miss someone, especially someone important. But I also hope you find a way to be happy.

Fickle Cattle
ficklecattle.blogspot.com

Komal Ali said...

May her soul rest in peace.
I'm glad to know that life is treating you better. :) The someone will come along when it's the right time.

デコログ said...

退屈な毎日から抜け出せるチャンスがここに!いろんな異性がいてるから確実に出会えること間違いない!中には芸能人も登録してるって噂だよ