Interesting Fact

on Friday, October 23, 2009
Today it has been exactly 43 weeks since my break up...Hahaah... i just find that funny... i mean the fact that i know this...

So I wanted to write something yesterday night but just couldnt get myself to do it.... So since im up early today (technically not out of bed though),i decided to write something now....

Yesterday i had lunch with my old office buddies... One of them has moved and joined another company and 2 are still there... So it was a whole lot of fun... I mean it was like nothing had changed... The same lame jokes... The same points on each other... It really was fun even though it was for a short while but still crazy... I miss those times alot... Lunch time was the best... I love those guys... they got me through some tough times.... And they havent changed at all... This was like 5 months ago and im talking abt it like it has been years.... Anyways my point is life changes... And its suppose to change even if the present is the best or the worst ... life will change.....

0 comments: