Life is weird

on Thursday, October 8, 2009
Life is so weird... You want things... They dont go your way... You want to relax.. You want to do something.... Job is geting hectic in a bad way... this week was bad... Really wana go on a world tour.... Birthdays are coming thick and fast... Celebrated one of my frnds bday this week... Midnight is my sis in laws bday... so need to do something..... And all of it is supposed to be a surprise which i dont know how it will be... anyways....
I wana chill for a while which cant happen as long as im doing my current job.. Aur maybe this was the best thing for me... Waisay come to think of it God is working so for me... Maybe a job in which there was nothing i cud do and think of anything else was the best for me... To get me to stop thinking abt "things".... And i also turned down a company which i thot was a wrong decision is maybe closing up.. So it seems it was according to plan... But you ppl know us idiot humans are never happy... Now i dont want a job in which i cant do and think of anything else :P...

Anways let see... Good Luck everyone whose reading this... May u find peace and happiness....

4 comments:

Xeb said...

Thanks! :P

Closed eyes... said...

(:

Glad that things are working out for you. Don't think of leaving the job. Recession is bad already!

Anonymous said...

whew!

Thanks by the way :D

Americanising Desi said...

i repeat what closed eyes said, but i hate to be repetitive :)