Invasion

on Monday, October 19, 2009
Man those orange mercy west people were definitely weird.... And this epi of greys was weird....life is *long pause wid hmm....* good.. i think... i just have trouble saying that word... Actually it is not that good.. but i can make it good... I can make it great... I just have to work for it... But I dont have the energy in me to make it good.... Why does it seem that love and relationships are 80-90% of life.... is it really... or is just us thinking about it that much... I wana go out... I wana be free... I am free... Weird.. Mood... Fuck... Something... Making no sense.. like always.. You are pretty... I kinda want you.. I wana spend time with you.. I wana get to know you... I wana get used to your smell... I wana be there for you... I wana buy small gifts for you... i want something....

Our country is really messed up... Schools are getting closed.. people are getting killed.. Civil war is going on.... What the hell is happening.. people are thinking about leaving the country.... People are getting married.. people are getting engaged... Babies are born every day.... People are falling in love... people's hearts are getting broken.. People are sad.. there bored... They got nothing... LOL... battlefield...

Anyways... senseless... I wana go out... i want something... Yea you know what i want....Yea you do....