Help Needed

on Saturday, May 1, 2010
First of All congratz AD on your engagement.. Hope you stay happy for the rest of your life.. And im kinda jealous... :P Anyways.. im looking for girls right now who can get me into parties.. Since all the parties are mostly couples only i need girls who can get me into them... So any of you girls wana help me out.. ill be really greatful to you.. :D.. Khair life is just moving along these days.. nothing special.. Watched a play recently... "We all fall down" ... It was nice.. funny and stuff... other than that nothing new... Just friends - job - home... thats mostly it....

5 comments:

Lalalala said...

HEY. My boyfriend wants me to help you get into parties.Up for it?

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea sure...

Anonymous said...

lol. wut?

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

kYa matlab wat? :P

Rahima said...

HELLO? WHY DO YOU NEED A GIRL TO GET YOU IN A PARTY? Gatecrash, homie. XD