So it lingers...

on Sunday, May 16, 2010
So its still the same situation.. Now im just thnking tht Allah will do the best.. Whethr he passes him onto the next life where inshaALLAH he will be in heaven... Or he keeps him alive in ths life.. In whch insaALLAH he will be in a better condition.. Now im just worried abt my nani ,mom and the rest of the family.. Hope Allah gives them the strength... Anyways on another note.. The only friend of mine.. Actually both of them were my friends.. There relationship might not be working out.. I mean they were the only ppl in my life that were a done deal.. Btw i had a crush on ths girl for a long time and i was kinda jealous of my frnd.. But stil i wanted them to be together and happy.. Its the usual deal with parents and stuff.. Let me get free and thn im gona push them two... Lets see wat happens.. But ths was kinda shock to me... Also my last 2 posts have been frm my cellphone.. So my hands are aching now.. Anyways take care everyone.. Hoping tomorrow is a better day..

1 comments:

Gaia said...

I'm so sorry... feel better!