Depressed & Flames

on Monday, July 25, 2011
So haven't felt this way for a pretty long time now... I'm feeling depressed.. I don't know why and how.. But I am... Listening to Flames by VAST... I don't know what to do... I tried sleeping.... I couldn't ... So just started blogging.... Maybe just the negativity of the whole world or something is getting to me... I wanna feel accomplishment... i wana feel loved by someone other than my Mom and Dad... Even though there love supersedes anything in this world.. But i'm just stupid in that way... I'm just being weird and crazy like the real me... No matter how much i try to pretend or try to change i cannot change the real me... This is the real me.. This is who i am.. The depressed lonely old idiot who just can't seem to realize the good things in life... Just... Ughhhhh..... Whatever.... There is no use anymore...

Ps: I'll be fine tomorrow...

4 comments:

SN said...

Chocolate helps :)

Komal Ali said...

I can't believe you're still depressed. Try to snap out of it.
Life is beautiful. :-) Please, don't waste it.

xyzandme said...

I have been 'feeling' the same way for a long time now..
I wish I could write the same 'P.S' as yours..

Issac@Best Humor Blog said...

im feeling the same for long