:)

on Sunday, July 12, 2009
So havent had this much fun in a long time..... :) Feeling good at the moment.... Just had a all boys dholki in honour of my brothers shaadi.. It was just me and my friends.... Food, heat, loadshedding , surprisingly limited amount of good bhangra songs, and lot of freestyle dancing... :P It was one hell of a party... Everyone was just jumping up and down.. flapping their arms legs feet everywhere.... They were also some slight gaps of some sort of coordinated dancing too... It was a typical boys party..... Swapped old stories when the light went... It was mostly one guy with all the stories... Then just went crazy when the light came.. :P Anyways it was alot of fun.... And i wanted and needed it to be all that... I needed something kick start my mood for my brother's wedding.. otherwise i wud have ruined it for everyone.... My brothers coming too in a couple of hours which is also great.. Had to attend to some office work too before the party... that went okay too.. So all around it was good day... Still on a high from all the dancing.. I ran out of water at my house too in the end... LOL.. It was just dancing and then a cigi and water break... :P Hope the next week goes great... And everything goes okay...

3 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

so that is what you call lettin it all out and gettin into the groove :D

woweee..
mashaAllah.
so u can have fun :)

gone! said...

:) Yayyy. I would get bored and much sick in that kind of party but good that the PARTY made you feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see a happy post! =D