hmmm....

on Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Dear God,

I realized today that i really havent talked to you in quite a while... We humans are so selfish.. Even when we are going through some tough times we really dont give you any of our time... Atleast when things are going bad for us we should talk to you so you can make things better not that you wont make it better anyway... Khair.. First of all i would like to thank you about the recent job that i was given... I have been trying to get this job for a long time like over a year now.. And you finally gave to me.... Thanx a million for it... But you know us human always complain... Like now i think i have gotten myself into something really tough as compared to my easy going job of before.. but please forgive me for this as i dont know better.. This job was a part of my plan... although the plan didn't work out but deep down inside i truly know that it was for my best everything you did.. So please don't mind if i sometime show that i dont like that decision of yours... i dont know any better....I would like to thank you for bringing my brother back to me for a while... Now i just pray to you that you make everything on his wedding go well and may his wedding be the best.. And may he and my sister in law live happily ever after like in the movies.... God.. i would like to ask you to make my mom and dad happy always... becoz i think i dont do enuff to make them happy instead becoz of me they get worried... So please lessen their load... Free them off all the difficulties and give me the power to make them happy.. meanwhile you keep them happy and smiling... God i think im really weird... I know you made me that way but i think i should act a little normal now.. You should think about it and let me know if you think the same... God i still think about her everyday.. I dont know why... yes it has lessened alot now from before..And thank you alot for that... But i think there isnt a day when i havent thot abt her atleast once... God when wil this end... I know i have the power and ull be thinking right now the same thing that you have given me the power and its in me but i dont know y i still feel helpless...God give me peace of mind and body... Peace is all i need.... Please God give me the ability to make my brothers wedding the best and make everyone happy... God please make things go great for everyone especially for my brother and sister in law... help me in living my life in the best of ways and in being good to everyone... Give me strength and ability to bring happiness in the lives of the people around me and in the lives of the people i come in contact with and also in my own life... God help me in being happy for myself... In end i would to like thank you for everything.. Thanks a lot for giving the gift of life to a unworthy person like me... Hopefully i can repay you atleast 1% in return... Thanx again... Hopefully i will keep in touch this time...(yea thats what u said the last time..) .. Lastly i would like to thank you for all the friends you have given me... Please make there live comfortable and bring happiness and joy in their lives too....

Best Regards
ME

3 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

Amen :)

do you have peace of mind and heart now?

"If CARE were a stock being offered on the market, it would be a wise commodity to invest in at this time on the planet. Care will soon be on the rise because everything else has been tried."

and i think you have ample care :) bless you! thank you!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

no i dont thnk i have peace of mind and heart...

and thank you for wat?

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

thnx gigi..