EXs should just Disappear

on Monday, June 7, 2010
So this post by Pixie reminded me of the time when i got to know that my Ex was engaged... For a moment i was lost... Couldn't breath... Smoked alot of ciggis that day... It was like almost 3 months after my break up... And kinda can't blame her for it.. Because im the one who told her that she should get engaged or married because it will help her get over me... I didnt know it would be so soon... I had no right to be angry at her but i kinda still was... The situation was fucked up... Then she got married after 10 or so months which was really fucked up... Smoked alot that day too... Even though the feeling are buried deep inside me these days.. But still they come up sometimes to show their ugly head... Friends help alot... So does sheesha and Some cigarettes... Hope everyone is dealing with it in their own way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only way to forget the old one is to find a new one...

Komal Ali said...

Keep yourself busy...move on. Majworld is right, I think.