Where did they come from?

on Sunday, June 27, 2010
Okay just like to say that our society has been over run by these teenagers with their western clothing and western styles and western accents and western way of thinking... I mean where did they come from... They weren't around when i was growing up.. Or i was just oblivious to them... Okay you might tell by my blog and my middle name that i hang in mostly an all boys circle of friends and when we go out to hit all the "IN" places we find these girls and boys sitting there... Im not judging them or anything... but they just seem a bit different from us.... Oh yea and also because we are jealous of them coz they're sitting with girls and we're not... And yea we stare to.. Whatever.. but that's not the point... They are sitting at these expensive places and spending all their parents money... I mean.. i dont know what i want to say here... Maybe im just a bit concerned about wheres our younger generation is going... I mean when we were that age we have to save from our lunch money to go out maybe once a week... I don't.. They are kinda spoiling the other teenagers too because when they look at them they wana be like them.. coz they have all the girls and money and stuff.. I dont know... Everyone thinks that they are just a small part of the society... But i think they are the only part of the society that we see out there... The remaining part of the society just stay in their homes.. I dont know.. I guess i wana be like them too.. I want the girls.. i want the cars.. i want the money.. but thats just weird... I don't know maybe we should just leave them be and do what they want... After all they are a free source of poondi for us guys... They do what they want and we do what we want... No one bothering each other... Live and let live....

I don't know what this post was about... Actually i saw the trailer for the movie "Slackistan" which is coming out soon... or i just wanted to write some shit..

4 comments:

Desi said...

I know exaaaccctly what you mean! Im a part of the younger generation and everyone makes me soooo angry! Like talking in a certain language with a certain accent will make them cooler! And all this lawlz, and omgs, and whatevers.LIKE OH.MY.GOD.(the irony.) Pleeeaasee stop all this.someone! I think it all increased after all these schools like kgs southshore lyceum lacas lgs etc etc! HUMARI LANGUAGE URDU HAI HUM KO URDU MAIN BAT KARNI CHAHIYE AUR PAKISTANI BAN KE BAAT KARNI CHAHIYE.

Komal Ali said...

I'm not sure if I agree with your viewpoint.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Im not sure what my viewpoint is... :P

Anonymous said...

That's so sad, you should commit suicide.