Beauty

on Friday, June 26, 2009
I want you to be the girl of my dreams now.... I think you will be perfect for me... Last night for the first time you came into my dreams... I kinda saw ur face... It was glowing intensely... But all i remember of the dream is that u slipped into my bed.. Ur feet grazed with my feet... And intense lightening surged through my body the moment ur feet touched mine... Just as my perverted mind started to get into overdrive on the fact that you were in my bed next to me and when i decided to act on those thoughts..... i woke up... *Sigh*... I want you to be the angel of my dreams... You are so pretty and beautiful... You have that symmetry that i have found no where else.... You can take the tragedies of my past and rip them out of my mind..... You can free me from my shackles and make me happy once again..... If only Allah could sent a thought from above into your head and make you realize that.... I Just wish....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some dreams can be so real and so intense, haina? =)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea i know.. i wish ths one was... :|

gone! said...

I pray that your dream comes true :)

eman.♥ said...

Love. Is. Dangerous.

But maybe you have what it takes to endure.

Good Luck. :)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

@bitter: Thnx yar... i pray for u too... :)

@Emma: Yea ive found out that love is dangerous.... I dont think i can endure.. Hopefully i dont have to endure much....And thnx...

Anum Hamid said...

who is she jis ko pata nahe hay?