Bloody Tuesday

on Tuesday, June 9, 2009
What the hell is going on in this country.... Another deadly blast in the PC Hotel in Peshawar.... The scenes were terrible.. As they usually are after a blast... What can be done about this... And this was in a really high security area.... This is so depressing.. The environment in the country is so depressing... How a chronic depressed man is supposed to feel better in this country....A pray for all the injured people... May they recover well... And for the people who may have died..May they rest in peace and heaven.... May Allah protect this country and its citizens from all the bad things happening here....

Day was going pretty okay before this happened... I need a memory reboot in my head.. :P Maybe a system whitewash... :P That may help me to move on... Work was not that much... Things have to be known.... I was reading today a really good comment on a blog.. Its basically some lines from the Ally macbeal show... Thought i should spread it...
"The real truth is, I probably don't want to be too happy or content. Because, then what? I actually like the quest, the search. That's the fun. The more lost you are, the more you have to look forward to. What do you know? I'm having a great time and I don't even know it"
I like the last line.. :P

My songs of the day have started to repeat now... Either i like none of the new stuff or i just like the old stuff better... Khair.. the Song of the day is "free falling" the John Mayer version... Anyways.. Take care.. Have fun.. Pray for us all...

Free Falling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9CPwuWteHA

http://www.metrolyrics.com/free-fallin-lyrics-john-mayer.html

PS: Pakistan is through to super 8s of the T20 World Cup... :P

4 comments:

Sophia Ali said...

Hey thanks for dropping by my blog...

I know read about the deadly blast in the papers....This really needs to stop...

And wow, I had quoted those lines from Ally Mcbeal on Emma's blog...so sweet of you to share it with others...

sanely insane said...

yeah man i really wanna visit pak...i jst hope all this senseless stuff quells...

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

@Sophia: thnx for stopping by here too...
And i loved the lines so i posted it.. :P

@SAnely insane: thnx for coming... Yea i hope so too...

Anonymous said...

It was depressing to see that we were only able to be happy for 2 hours about beating the Netherlands in the cricket match until we were brought back to reality and bombed again in Peshawar. Sucks.