Memories

on Monday, June 1, 2009
My memories are mine... They are mine to remember... They are mine to not think about... But they are just mine... Nobody can take it away from me... Nobody can make me forget... They are for me to cherish.... My memories will always remain special... No one will demolish or degrade them.... They will always be locked in the corner of my head... Maybe even a dark corner where only i will roam... That corner may have a cinema screen of its own.. A pop corn stand at the back... And a guy selling nachos with the most awesome sauces... They will be a multiplex with multiple amount of screens... Each screen showing a different part of my life or my memories... Each cinema will have only one seat... hence it will always be sold out.... Ahhhh... I want mee... i want myself.. I want peace... i want everything.. i want all knowledge... i want all pleasures of life... I want serenity.. i want tranquility... I wana get high.... High on drugs is sooo low level.. I wana be high on something deep.. Something in my head.... Something out of this world.... i wana be funny.. i wana laugh...I wana cry.... i want some one to share everything with... i want sleep.. I want the headache from my head to be removed.... Ahhh... I wana be able to keep on writing like a pulitzer winning writer.... What the hell do u want?.... hmmm... relax now... And stop...

Today was the first day in my new office... And it was kinda the typical first day... Felt tired in the end.. But raring to go again... the little things we take for granted... I have such a awesome home.... I can't thank Allah Enough.... I have everything provided to me.. Dont have to do anything..... Just .... Go....

I will have alot of stuff to do in office.. So lets see whats in store from me..... The thing which was weird for me was okay not that bad... Will work...Music will have to be gradually settled in... The song of the day is "Disarray" by lifehouse... becoz just felt like making it... Anyways... Everyone take care... Hope the best for you all from the deepest corners of my heart.. And Have fun too....

Disarray:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYc25FAh5ho
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lifehouse/disarray.html

PS: I woke up this morning don't know where I'm going but it's Alright I wouldn't have it any other way.....

7 comments:

Komal Ali said...

Is someone trying to seize your memories? If yeah, go beat their ass! Nobody has the right to do anything to YOUR memories. Cherish em and smile :)

Don't let anyone get to your head. And, why isn't your headache disappearing han? Get yourself checked bhaiyee. Koi masla na hu. Acha.

It's happening to know that your first day went smooth. Being weary by the end is just normal. Have fun tomorrow :]

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Nhi headache comes when i get tired.... Yea memories... Cant live with them can't live without them.. :P

Anonymous said...

yaadein hi ek aisi cheez hain,
jispe sirf apna huq hota hai,
baaki sab to dikhaawe ki baatein hain,
unki aashiqui pe bhi kabhi kabhi shak hota hai..

(stupid scribbling)

and the reallization in the second paragraph had me nodding.. :)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Nothing stupid about the scribbling.. :P

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha :P

Ubaid said...

dudeeeeeee chill :D

and i love the song !!

Americanising Desi said...

i like your possessiveness about your memories :D makes me recall a post i did on whenhekissesher and truly... no one can ever take em away fron you.

it is your treasure