Crying

on Sunday, June 28, 2009
I want to cry... Crying is good... I dont know why but i want to cry.... I have no reason to cry at the moment but i want to cry... I wana cry till my tears dry up.... So i feel light.... Hopefully i can deal with all the stuff... Listening to AIK ALIF by Saieen Zahoor & Noori... Awesome song... I seem to be writing now 2 to 3 liners posts... I just dont have the mind set to write a big post any longer.....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8LbP0Ttdbg&feature=related

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cry, Cry, Cry. It does make one feel better. And you know what you dont have to have a reason for it.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yeap think so too...

Ubaid said...

*brings a nice dvd for lonely guy*

ENJOY!!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Am feeling exactly the same, and your blog is the first thing I read. Hah.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

@Ubaid: thnxx... :)

@Marina: No i dont want u to feeel the way i do... I hope things will be great for u....Much better...