Smoothy Tuesday

on Tuesday, June 30, 2009
So i removed my blog feed to facebook.. I figured that i was geting too pathetic on my blog posts and revealing my patheticness to all the people around me was not such a good idea.... Come man be a man... LOL.. yea i always had a trouble doing that... :P So i named the post smoothy tuesday because the day went smooth.... Why dont all the days go smooth... I dont ask much i just want the days to go smooth.... Ha huh... Khair... My special evening shifts have started at office that means timings are from 12 to 9.. which means im able to sleep good but dont have much time to do anythin when i get back from office.... Im out of stuff to watch... The death note DVD i had is not working on my PC Dvd drive... And its too hot outside to go and watch it on the dvd player in the tv lounge... So im just stuck with browsing the net and checking out blogs... I have no fast internet with me these days so can't download much stuff either... Im out of ideas about what to do..... Im trying to get my self worked up before my brothers wedding.. Trying to get rid of my gloomy nature.... Hopefully ill be up for it in time.... I just read something really good on AD's blog...which i like to share here too if she doesn't mind... :P
"A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries."
I think this a perfect quote of the day......I can't get enuff of AIK ALIF.... Awesome song....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good that you removed the feed. Why advertise when you are in a mess. :)