Melancholic

on Saturday, June 6, 2009
Melancholy is probably one of my favorite words in the English dictionary....
And Revelry is probably one of the latest words i like....

Melancholy: 1. a gloomy state of mind, esp. when habitual or prolonged; depression.
2. sober thoughtfulness; pensiveness.

Revelry: Noisy partying and merrymaking.. (Now what does merrymaking mean here... :P)

Im thinking right now that i was always melancholic.. Its not completely about a girl... Ive been like this forever... Infact the girl made me forget about my melancholic nature.. She made me happy... Now that shes no more a part of my life so my melancholic nature is back... And is back with a vengeance..... Anyways will try to put up some kind of a fight... have to keep trying....

Revelry is something i wana try out... You know noisy partying and merrymaking... :P But thing about a party is that the time after the party is so down... More appropriately called the "morning after"... Anyways still wana try it out...

Today was not a bad day.... Finally got to see star trek in the cinema... Goood movie... I am after all a start trek geek... :P Went to cinema after sometime now... The last time i went was.... Well lets just not talk about it....:P ..Today went with my mom and a cousin of mine.. Khair .. it was nice and all....

These days im against long posts.... Its just gets so pathetic when i just keep rambling on.... So my posts are going to be short....

The song of the day is "revelry" by "Kings of leon".... Really nice and mellow song... Really good song for a melancholic mood... Anyways.. Take care.. Have fun and enjoy the rest of the weekend...

Revelry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZyGWg0uqkw
http://www.metrolyrics.com/revelry-lyrics-kings-of-leon.html

PS: Just dreaming of revelry....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey yes you can say music is my obsession thus the title!!:-) you write really good keep it up!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Thnx... yea music is a bigg part of my life too...

Anonymous said...

hey trust me start partying. what are you are listening to these days ?? im sure youre a metal fan as me..;.-)thrash or doom or goth metal ? if you are, i was as well well as a matter of fact i still am i guess metal is teh most powerfull genre in music .. try trance as well its really great !!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

I wont say im a total fan of metal... i have listened to it alot... I mostly listened to slipknot and iron maiden....

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

These days im listening to all kinds of music... I have no direction..