ColourBlind

on Sunday, April 19, 2009
Forward yesterday.. Makes me wana stay... What they said was real... Makes me wana steal... Livin' under house... Guess im livin', im a mouse... All i got is time... Got no meaning just a rhyme... Take time with a wounded hand.. cause it likes to heal... Take time with a wounded hand cause i likes to steal... Im half the man i used to be... This i feel when the dawn it fades to gray....

Hellooo my uninspired friends and and those who are inspired... i really hope everybody is doing good... Today was sunday... Sunday the holy day for Christians... and the relaxing day for us... that was not always the case... I still can remember the days when the friday use to be the holiday and sunday was just a regular day.. i dont know y they changed it but thats how it should have been... Our holy day is friday so it should have been the holiday for us... Anyways.. it was a regular sunday morning... had to get up a little early today because some guest were coming... (actually they were already here when i got up.... :P)... khair the day was fun and all... it was a nice all round day with family and friends both.... had a nice lunch with everyone at home... My mom's lovely cooking.. though i dont appreciate it that much.. Which i shud do more... After the guests left... I just chilled at home.. actually slept again... :P woke up around 7 in the evening..

My parents were going on this wedding so i started to make my own plans.. First i thot i shud go meet a frnd i only meet once or twice a month if im lucky... But that once or twice meeting gets me refreshed for the whole month... :P Thanx ali for all that u have done and not done... Khair that didnt work out.. Thn some of my frnds made a plan of playing football.. So i went fot that.. Played football aftr a really long time... i used to play football alot when i was young... I was probably the best goal keeper in my area ..(No im not boasting... I really was... ) khair those really were the good old days... when playing sports was the best part of the day... And when matches were made with other teams which always ended up in a fight... * Sigh* good memories... If only all good memories could be remembered like that.. Khair.. football was fun... Then we went to my new favourite place in isloo "Dais perdais" in saidpur village.. Had a gola gunda.... after that i went to meet some of my other frnds who have there place coz hadnt met them in a while... Overall it was as i said before a nice all round day...Came home when my parents came back from the wedding....

Musically today was one of those days when u really only listen to one song... And that song was "creep"by stp... Hence its the "SOTD" (Song of the day... :P).. Creep is as i might have said before in my posts one my favorite songs lately... Hence the start to todays post... I love this song.. It helps me deal with life... Anyways... ADIOS people... Good Luck with the week ahead....

Creep:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56FIpZTmo28&feature=related
http://www.lyrics007.com/Stone%20Temple%20Pilots%20Lyrics/Creep%20Lyrics.html

PS: "saturnine" is wat im feeling rite now...

0 comments: