The End where i begin

on Monday, April 13, 2009
Hellooo... Hope everyone is doing okay... Today im not gona talk about my day... well i dont know maybe i will talk about it.... I really dont know... I cannot make any sentences... these days happen to me.... Well today was a bad day... I didnt know what i was doing... I went to office and i didnt know where i was going.... Maybe The greatest gift God ever gave was to forget... I think i havent really found that gift... Annyways... I did some work... listened to the script's "The end where i begin"....Its a nice song... i just like the sad part... :P.. Lyrics like "Sometime your first Scars wont ever fade, away"... They are really good...

Anyways... got my work done and got back home because i had this interview that i had to take.... Well after some time my interview came and i fucked it up as usual... Maybe meri kismat hi aisi hai...:P.. Nuthing is working out for me in my life right now... I need some kind of break... I know i shud be thanfull to God... I shud do it all the time... But we just dont and always complain... But Khair.. I was feeling down after the interview... Luckily one of my friends had his work to do.. so i needed to pick him up...So we drove around.. Which felt a little better...After that went back to my friends place... Hung out there for a while.. Tht made me feel okay... so i went home after that...

I came home a little early.. So spent time with my parents.. Also thr was no lite so had nuthn to do... The thing the really made my day was a couple of msgs from a good friend of mine... It really made me feel good... Thanx alot to that friend of mine.. After that felt good and watched october road.... :P

Musically it was okay... I listened to incubus's "love hurts" and "i miss you"... those were good... Also listened to the temple of the dog's "hungerstrike"....Then listened to the song of the day which was "Stone temple pilot's Trippin on a hole in a paper heart".... It really is a cool song... And it totally rocked... And the lyrics rocked too... Anyways... Really cant write.. So Take care .. Adios...

The End where i begin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toV84pYmI0g
http://www.lyrics007.com/The%20Script%20Lyrics/The%20End%20Where%20I%20Begin%20Lyrics.html

Trippin' on a hole in a paper heart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIxkveUJEKU&feature=related
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Trippin%27-On-a-Hole-in-a-Paper-Heart-lyrics-Stone-Temple-Pilots/4413CD66D2F263AB482568AE00292029

PS: i really couldnt write today.. Coudnt make sentences... So theyll be alot of mistakes...

0 comments: