Love Hurts

on Saturday, April 18, 2009
Helloo my friends and those who are not.... The post name is called love hurts... because this was the only song i listened to today... And that this song is so truuee... Love really hurts..(i can tell by experience)... But that doesnt mean its worthless or anythng... or that u shudnt love anyone... Love is something really special.. There nothing like it on earth... But it really hurts like a bitch... Anyways.. enough of me and my sob story... Im ready to move on... :P... So today was saturday and it was one of my "ON" ones... on a saturday when i reach my office the parking lot is totally empty and its such a bad feeling... Khair... a couple of my friends were also working today so it was not that bad.. atleast i had someone in my situation... Thats just human nature...we try to get close to people who are in a similar situation to ourselves... becoz we need someone to share with and stuff.. khair.. again going in the wrong direction...

Morning also started off also on funny note when vicky called me on msn and read to me a really crazy and funny and "SASTA" love letter of someone... :P (Someones feeling shudnt be a laughing matter but in this case it was a exception..)... khair i cudnt stop laughing for a while and everybody in my office started msgnin me keh.. haan jee kya baat hai .. aaj baray khush ho... :P
Thnx vicky for starting of my day on a good note... after that i started of my work and put up the incubus song..... Work was good today. did some new things...."AUTOMATION"...:P ...Lunch was nice and alot of fun... It was at savour... Got back in time for a change today...

Work went on... Had alot of ice cream today... Overall had ice cream 3 times today...:P got home a little late... chilled.. Today was kinda family day... Went to pindi aftr sometime today... I really dont like the traffic of pindi.. Its just sumthn abt it.. Khair.. was itching to get back becoz the FA cup semifinal between arsenal and chelsea was on.. It was a good game.. Arsenal played as good as they could play with the team they had... but lost 2-1... which was a downer but its okay... we still have the champions league.. And since most of my frnds are chelsea fans and their happy.. so its okay.. :P... Didnt wana write today but just didnt want to get out of my blogging routine...
so i just wrote...

Since i listened to only one song today.. So thats the song of the day... "Love Hurts" by incubus.. I know ive had it as song of the day before but its my blog and there are no rules... :P.. This songs makes me feel..hmm.. just blank.. i feel everythng and nothing... so it cancels out i think..:P Its a really good song.. i can listen to it alot... Anyways.. ADIOS everyone... Good Luck and have fun..

Love Hurts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxPcmi1U25g
http://www.metrolyrics.com/love-hurts-lyrics-incubus.html

PS: alot of people have started copying my ADIOS... :P

0 comments: