Stop Crying Your Heart Out

on Thursday, April 30, 2009
Im just not happy with the kind of life im living right now.... I dont wana go on like this... I just dont wana live like this.... Yes im definitely in my depressed till death wala mood... I dont know whats wrong with me ... Its like a default switch that goes off sometimes... And this switch has a mind of its own... It goes up and down with its own free will... Nobody can control it now... I have lost the power or maybe the someone who could control that switch... Its just no use anymore... Im on my own... Left to survive this world.... khair on the brighter note i believe i might just be able to survive with the help of my friends and family even though im a non-believer.... Everything in life comes in the wait and see category...( I know thats not true but it seems like that...) Life is supposed to be like that you have to deal with it as it comes.... Anyways... today was a useless day after 7 pm today... Didnt feel like doing anything today... And also didnt wana go out today because have been going out alot this week and wanted to spent some time at home.. Because my parents deserve that... It wont be fair to them... if i go out everyday....

Anyways.. before 7 it was a okay day.... had some good work at office... Some of my work on automation bared fruit today... which was kinda good.... So work was okay today.. For lunch went to this new place.. A canteen next to my office building.. more like a khoka... Khair it had cheap and okay food... Which is good since its the end of the month and im living on borrowed money these day... Wrapped work up and went home...

So most of you might have a long weekend.. Since tomorrow is labour day... But i dont... i have my saturday on... Damn my company...( even though im really greatfull to them... If they hadnt given me this job right now.. who knows where i wud be right now.. Probably not in a good shape(thats like the understatement of the century....) )... Thank you Digital Prodigy.....

Muscially today was another slow day... becoz of the workload.... Listened to one of my new obsession songs .. i.e. "On Call" by "kings of leon"... this songs just has a sad tone to it... It makes me sad... but i cant stop listening to it.... Listened to stp's "creep"... Which is my anthem for days like these... helps me get through them.... "Stop crying your heart" which is the name of this post is a song by "Oasis"... its the song of the day... Oasis really is a great band.. they have a unique sound...(yea i really like unique things... :P) This song is a unique song with simple lyrics.. Just a few lines... But says it all... Been listening to it for the last half an hour... I think i really really like this song right now.... Anyways... Ill get back to my sad little life... You people take care and have fun... May you smile.. Shine on... :P

Stop Crying Your Heart Out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QyVil0dwhk&feature=related
http://www.lyrics007.com/Oasis%20Lyrics/Stop%20Crying%20Your%20Heart%20Out%20Lyrics.html

PS: Stop Crying your heart out....

0 comments: