The Scientist(Nobody said it was easy)

on Friday, May 1, 2009
Dear Switch.
Things are getting personal now... I mean i didnt want that... U've been with me all my life now... Always by my side... Uve been there every time ive needed you... You have been my friend all through my good and bad times.... You've never let me down.... You've been more than a friend to me... You have been my life... I will never forget all that you have done for me.... but Things are getting bad between you and me... I no more enjoy your company... yea im a selfish person... I've just used you all my life.... I've taken advantage of you.... You always had my back and asked nothing in return... For that i can never thank you enough... But things are really getting bad between us now... I dont want you anymore... So please stay away... I dont want you to be a part of my life... I know that can never happen... But please stay away... I wana live my life on my own now... You were my friend since my childhood... But things have changed now... I cant stand you anymore... Please go away... Give company to some other child thats born in this world... Your free from my end... Please listen to me and leave... Ill be really greatfull to you if you do this last thing for me....
Regards,
ME

Anyways... that just me settling things with my switch.. Please refer to my last post if you dont know about my switch.... Today was a mixed day...It was a holiday and a friday.... I opened my eyes around 9 am... didnt wana get up so closed them again... This went on at each hour... Finally got up around 1.... Had my brunch... Then prepared for jumma and said my jumma prayers... Today was the alumni reunion at my university.. i had planned to go... So called up a friend and i went... When i entered into my college.. I realized that i had made a big mistake by coming.... roamed around there for a while... Saw some familiar faces... Met some people... then decided to get out of there.... Which was really a good decision.... I didnt know what had gotten into me... Me on a alumni reunion... Shishhh.... Anyways... After that we picked up some more friends... And went to rayyans to eat... I had fun... Hanging out with friends has been the epitome of my day for a while now..... After that went to PKG had tea and then headed home... Day ended good...

Today i heard that Alice in chains are geting back together... Great news... really great band... Even though it wont be same without Layne staley(may he rest in peace)... But still the music will be good.... Hope they come up with an album soon...

Ive decided that today there are gona be 3 songs of the day... :P yea i know how can there be 3... But i just cant pick one today... the first is the "The Scientist(Nobody said it was easy)" by Coldplay.... I have really started to like coldplay... I liked them before... But now i have a new liking for them... This song is also on of their great songs.... Second song is "Disarray" by lifehouse... Okay lifehouse is a band ive been really harsh to... By making their song the song of the day i think ive made my peace with them... This song is one their best songs.... Nice lyrics..... 3rd and the last song of the day is "heaven beside you" by Alice in chains... This really is great song with great lyrics... Awesome song... Anyways.. thats all from me for today... ADIOS... take care... have fun....

Nobody said it was easy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iYdJH1i4rc&feature=related
http://www.kovideo.net/lyrics/c/Coldplay/Nobody-Said-It-Was-Easy.html

Disarray:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V27SCL74D6A
http://www.metrolyrics.com/disarray-lyrics-lifehouse.html

Heaven Beside You:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMmxXnyMAzY
http://www.lyrics007.com/Alice%20In%20Chains%20Lyrics/Heaven%20Beside%20You%20Lyrics.html

PS: Please grow up now....

0 comments: