Over the hills & Far away

on Thursday, May 21, 2009
There is this fact in this world that there are alot of people who are sad, depressed, Nothing to live for, full of sorrow and grief... These people are definitely not alone.. They have a pain which they cannot bear but they are not alone... They have a wound which cannot be healed but they are not alone... They have a broken heart which cannot be mend but they are not alone.. They are living with hurt but not alone... Im alive..:P LOL.. No this not my yesterday wali line.. Today im alive and im thankful for it.... Im thankful to be alive because i have alot to live for.. I have a really awesome mom... I have a incredible dad... I have a brother who may be thousands miles away but i know is always there... I have this new sister who i know really cares about me... I have alot of great friends... And im really blessed to have them.... So i really have alot to live for.... I know the feeling changes but this is what i know deep inside that this is true....

Im really hating the heat these days... i feel really tired because of it.. I get restless and impatient becoz of it.. In my room i have a laptop whose battery is dead ,so it only works when its plugged in.. And the thing is that it has that big power plug .. the one meant for A.C .. So i have this choice i either burn in the heat or i lose my laptop... Ive always chosen the laptop hence its really hot in my room... But i can't survive without the laptop... hence i have to bear the heat... :P Today was a little better than yesterday...a work was slightly better.. And met up with friends.. So it was better... Im still waiting for a thing to happen which is really bothering me.. khair.. lets see...

Ive recently had some traffic towards my blog.. Which is good.. Its good to chat with some new people... It makes me feel better.. I have discovered some with similar issues as mine.. I met some people trying to cheer up... So it really is a good thing....

I like to say a prayer here at this moment for all the shaheeds that have passed away in this recent military action in our country... they really are giving their lives for us.. we should be proud of them.... May there souls rest in peace.. Ameen...

Musically today consisted of 2 songs... first one was Oasis's "Dont look back in anger"... This a really old and popular song... And a beautiful one of that.. With great lyrics....The second song is the song of the day.. Its "over the hills & far away" by "led zeppelin"... Really awesome song.. I used to listen to this song alot when i was in love... Now this song is for any future lady that may come... Great song... Anyways.. ADIOS.. take care.. Have fun.. keep smiling and make others smile...

Over The hills & Far Away:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nrOL_-U1zI
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/led+zeppelin/over+the+hills+far+away_20081965.html

PS:... Hey Lady.. You got the love i need...

2 comments:

Ubaid said...

haan yaar bohat garmi hai aaj kal :( !!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

yea im sakhat tired today...