Southern Girl

on Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Human emotions are so strange... yet kinda predictable.. I think i should have studied some human psychology during my study life..(Yes for all effective reasons my study life is over.. Dont wana study anymore... I have no inspiration for studying...).. Humans are such interesting creatures... We would probably never get bored... :P Human emotions are so strong though.. Alot of things come out of them.. This world is running on all those emotions... All great music comes from emotions... Some people in this world.. In the words of "Incubus" are "exception to the rule".. They are a bonafied rarity.... This is a beautiful place because of those people...

My day today was kinda long... Though i slept a little more today because i went to office a late today.. Had a 5 min interview today for which i had to wait for an hour... It went well... after that ran to office.. My work schedule was messed up because of it now... have stuff pending now... Khair work went ookay.. lunch was good today and was at savour after some time.. The shopkeepers strike yesterday over the imprisonment of there fellow shopkeepers was surprisingly on a very large scale.. everythng in isloo was closed yesterday even savour.. Nice to see such unity among people.... Khair where were we.. yea work.. Work i just dealt with the best i cud and left office almost on time... Listened to the rush hour show from 5...

Got home.. didnt rest much... :P Ordered some shaadi ke cards.. that took some time.. than went out with mom.. Had to pick up some stuff and a little bit of shopping.. So day went by like that .. Busy busy.. When ur busy u almost forget everything... Almost being the important word here...

Musically today was nice... I have two songs of the day today... One is southern girl by incubus... I heard this song while going to office today.. It has a nice tone to it.. I have revived by appreciation of incubus music.. they really are a awesome band... Heard this song mostly through my work... The 2nd song is "Tangled Up in YOu" by staind... I was reading up on some of the blogs i follow.. and i came across this song in one of them....this a great song.. Thanx to maryam for getting me started on this song... this song makes me sad though.. It has that sad tone.. all of stainds song are sad and depressing... These 2 songs kinda enhanced 2 separate feelings in me...I know one makes me sad.. the other one i cant describe into words... Anyways.. ADIOS.. Take care.. Have Fun..

Southern Girl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlBtp7QO1Cg
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Southern-Girl-lyrics-Incubus/EE275885633808E648256E08000B8F10

Tangled Up In You:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22hvEdaPSMs
http://www.metrolyrics.com/tangled-up-in-you-lyrics-staind.html

PS: Im still tangled up in you....

0 comments: