I wish anyone cared

on Sunday, May 3, 2009
Its around 3 am... I kinda slept without knowing... woke up around this time... So cant write that much today because im that sleepy... So lets see... The post name is called " i wish anyone cared"... Theres no song of this name... :P or atleast that i know of... However its inspired by the nickelback's song "If everyone cared"... I just gave it this name because thats how i feel right now... Nobody cares that much... I wish someone cared that much... You have to look after yourself... You have to deal with your own problems....Nobody really cares.... Anyways.. today was a Sunday...And like always a slow one.. Slept till 1 pm... Ate sumthng cant remember now... must be really sleep.. :P Some work was going on at the house.. So kinda had to look after that... The weather was getting really nice... Yes it was...:P ive started liking the weather before the rain... The rain itself.. :P and the weather after it too... So i was enjoying the weather... Got a message from a friend around 4 or 5 today... So went to go pick him up... Picked up some other friends and then went for gaming... Gaming is again turning a good distraction in life for me... I had fun... After that went to PKG.. Which was really good... Dropped off some friends and then me and another friend went to masooms for a brownie and coffee... Which was good...Went to masooms in reality after a really long time.... Had went a little recently but it was for only a few minutes... Ended up telling this friend some of my issues in life... :P... Then went home...That was my day... Ended in one paragraph... Lol.. how sad... And it was a sunday too.. In my defence i wrote it in a very small way .. :P

Today i kinda made a new friend.... ok maybe he doesnt know im his friend... Actually i dont know if its a he or a she.. :P...Its acutally a Cockroach... He/she turned out be a friend when i decided not to kill him ... He resides in my bathroom... I decided (yea decided..) that hes my friend until he or she provokes me.... To far he/she hasnt... Hence considered a friend... We'll see tomorrow.. :P

Musically today was sad.. Although i did listen to some nusrat fateh ali and some heavy metal music on my way back home at night...Other than that nuthing... So i decided that "Disarray" by lifehouse is gona be the song of the day as i slept to this song a while ago... actually still listening to it... Its turning out to be a great song.. :P And the lyrics are great too...

Someday I'm gonna find it
Wish I knew what I was looking for
Inside the disarray (inside the disarray)
I woke up this morning
Don’t know where I’m going
But it’s alright
I wouldn't have it any other way

Struggling between the facts and fiction
I’m alone
But I'm alive
Everyone around me is trying to make a statement, then there's me
I’m just trying to survive

Oh man.. lyrics are awesome.. i just found oout.. :P Anyways... Thats all for today.. Tomorrow is gona be a bad day.. Havent slept... Take care.. Have fun....

Disarray:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V27SCL74D6A&feature=related
http://www.metrolyrics.com/disarray-lyrics-lifehouse.html

PS: Nobody Really cares...

2 comments:

Maryam said...

Um. I can't figure out what you have this blog for. Catharsis? Sort of a diary that you can talk to? What?

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Its kinda combination of all those things... Its sumthn which is a part of my life right now...