On call

on Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Mann... Im really in a good mood right now... Yea i hate to admit it but i really am... Some of you who catch some of my post from time to time might be wondering... What happened to this morose personality of mine... Well its not right here at the moment.. :P Maybe tomorrow... Well the reason behind my good mood is a number of small things.... I think i said in one of my previous posts that there are really small things during the day that make the day for you and you really need to hold on to those things.... Well a major thing behind my good mood is that my salary got transferred today... And i ended up getting a really good bonus... I mean really good :P... Its a really good feeling when you work really hard and at the end of the month you get what you deserve.... It makes you feel like your doing something worthwhile.... Anyways.. Enough of me and my good mood... The day didn't start of so good actually.. i was sleepy and the work was not that good.. Actually i had to work on a project i don't like and i was avoiding it.. But in the end of the day i had to do it.... So morning was not that good... Things started to get better with lunch and after that... And work got a little better.....

Was listening to the evening rush hour show while working as usual... The last hour of my work at office is accompanied by the rush hour show... Which was good today.. and mostly is... Listened to some goood music... Rush hour show is my mid-day checkpoint... Even though its the evening but i treat as my mid day.... I like to divide my day into checkpoints.. it helps in passing the day....

Reached home and relaxed for a while... then went to hang out with my friends at their place... They have finally set their room.. Which is good... I really enjoy the time with them... People who make you laugh and make you feel like your not just passing your time and that your really enjoying it... And make you feel like life is great... I have lot of those people... I call them people instead of friends because their really are my people... There are my friends.... I am really blessed by Allah for having so many friends... Everybody has their vices.. Hell i know.. I have alot of them.... Its whats in their heart that really matters.... Im really blessed to be with people with great hearts... Love You all...

Do you believe in that thing ... that someone looks at a couple and says "those two were meant to be together"... Well i wasnt so sure about it till recently... i think i have started believing in this thing... Today i saw a couple and i though to myself the same thing.. They were really meant to be together... First time i really thought this when i saw my brother and my future sister-in-law... Now those two i really believe are meant to be together... Awesome couple... :D

Musically today was great i think... it had everything.. thts another thing behind my good mood... It had some 90's music.. some new music. even some pop.. :P "Summer of 69" i remember.. Also love hurts by incubus... "On Call" by kings of leon.. Now this is one of those songs currently ... which i can listen to the whole day and not get bored.. This song i think inspires..it inspired me to work today... :P Also heard "Sour Girl" by stp another great song.. I think you get my point... Music was great today....However the song of the day (which is suiting my current good mood) is "love song for no one" by John Mayer... this is a awesome cute song... This really is my love song.. :D.. Anyways.. ADIOS... Take Care.. Have Fun... looking forward to watch the arsenal V Man U match... It would be a great day today if arsenal end up beating Man U.. But i kinda doubt it.. But i believe... :P Keep Smiling people... And Make others laugh and smile....

Love Song For No One:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NuCuTOiqeo
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Love-Song-For-No-One-lyrics-John-Mayer/EBD5A0AF0333CD6148256BA00030EE6B

PS: Never underestimate the power of the words " I'd like that"...Watch the video above got it from that....

0 comments: