Decode

on Thursday, May 7, 2009

Im currently having what you may call a good mood hang over... those are so baad.. Because you know they will happen someday... You have such mixed up and confused.. okay maybe not confused but nostalgic and melancholic feelings... Hang overs are just not good... You go from such a high(not that high) to a really low level... Today i had a new addiction... which was the song "Decode" by "paramore".. this song is my new addiction... dont know how long it will last... listening to it right now... Hayley williams the lead vocalist of paramore is hott... I have a thing for chicks who rock... :P This song is OST of the movie Twilight.. Yea i liked the movie... I thought it was nice... Vampires are my thing... The sad part about today was that i didnt have anyone to share my new addiction with... I lost my friend with whom i shared all my music addictions with... this friend was the love of my life... I lost the love of my life...*sigh*.. anyways... i ve moved on.. Yea the hell u have... Gotta move on... Whatever...

My morning today started with the Song "King of wishful Thinking" By "go west"... it really is a nice jumpy song... Ive always liked it.... I really am the king of wishful thinking... Anyways this was a nice morning song.... Office was okay as usual... My office is really good for me... I helps me pass my day in a good way... And my office lunch buddies are great... i really have fun with them alot.... Work was alot and good... Did some good work today.... It was nice... 5 pm started listening to the rush hour show... Which was really good... This week the show has been great... Yes my mid day checkpoint... :P Thorough out the day i was listening to my addiction "Decode".... which was good.. It helped me work good and quickly.... good Music really gets me going.. and enables me to do some really good work.... Anyways.. music was good today.... Had almost everything... Coldplay, Bon jovi, skid row.. i cant remember much but it was really good.... Got home.. and was really tired... My tiredness from yesterday was still there.... It had caught up with me.... So i slept... Had some weird dreams agains.. these short naps really cause u to have some really weird dreams... I Mean dreams that u can never imagine... Anyways.. Got up .. Had dinner.. My moms awesome Alloo ke parathay... Since bhindi ghost is not my thing... :P ... Then just did nothing....

One of my friends is really confused about the future today.. My advice to my friend... Stop thinking about the future... things will work out.. they eventually do.. Allah has ways to balance things out... It may take time and sometimes really long time.. but things will balance out.. So stop worrying about the future and live in the present... And Enjoy.. Have funn...

The song of the day as u people might have guessed by now is "decode" by paramore... :P Really awesome song.. the voice of hayley williams is so haunting.... "how did we get here..."...Anyways.. People.. Take care.. Have fun.. Smile...

Decode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__su5ZoQSiY&feature=related
http://www.metrolyrics.com/decode-lyrics-paramore.html

PS: How did we get here.. When i used to know you so well... How did we get here.. Well i think i know...

0 comments: