Pressure

on Wednesday, May 13, 2009
What the hell is going on... why my mind is soo unreasonable and unpredictable... Its human nature to have hope for things to go your way.. But when things dont go your way it really goes baadd... Just deal with the stuff.. You cant know all the things... There are things in my life i will never know... I have to let them go... I dont know where im going with this.. I try to keep myself busy and today was another busy day.. Im not in the mood of writing today... Today consisted of work and work and things and gaming and eating... yea thats just stupid.. Anyways.. Work was tough as usual though i kinda enjoy the challenges that i may face but its getting kinda hectic now... Lunch was really good today.. Lunch is still one of the better part of my days... The other time would be listening to the rush hour show while working and going back home... got home and had to finish up some stuff.. then went for gaming... And the day ended like that... Im still feeling messed up about things in life.. Although thankful to Allah for everything...

The song of the day is "pressure" By paramore.. really nice song.. It got me through my work and day... Khair.. take care... Have fun...

Pressure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SeZcL3kuc
http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/paramore_lyrics_7249/all_we_know_is_falling_lyrics_24574/pressure_lyrics_269866.html

PS: Wait and see...

0 comments: