Love Song For No One

on Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Im really too tired to write anythng.... Today was really hectic and kinda long day.. But went good... I think my last nights good mood had its aura over me today... I was feeling just fine... :P My head is spinning right now.. This is gona be a short post.... I recently been going through some blogs and i found out that pakistan really has a big blogging community.. Maybe its not that big but i didnt know that they were so many people blogging.... Well its kinda nice to know... Khair... I have bad back pain today... Must be becoz of all the driving... Office was okay.. went well... Had an individual meeting with my manager today... discussed some serious stuff... After office went out with my mom and cousin for shopping... Which was okay... After that my friends had made a plan of a good gathering.. So went their... Drove up to Pir Sohawa first time myself.. Which was a nice experience.... It was a nice evening.. had fun.. Good food.. good company.. good weather...

Musically it was good day but my head is spinning too much for me to remember what i listened to today... :P I know i listened to "On Call" by KOL.. Which is a regular part of my day these days....The song of the day i think should be "present Tense" by Pearl JAm... Anyways .. ADIOS.. Take Care.. Have Fun...

Present Tense:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O7jmmSYI9U
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Present-Tense-lyrics-Pearl-Jam/06D2BEF7CA6C750548256862000A14CA

PS: We should live in the present tense....

0 comments: