Im Sorry

on Friday, May 8, 2009
The post name is called "Im Sorry" because thats how i feel right now... I dont think theres any song by that name... I just feel sorry... I feel sorry for all that i have done and all that i didnt do... I feel sorry to everyone i ever met.. I feel sorry to everyone i ever talked to... I just feel sorry... So i will just like to say sorry to the whole world right now... Anyways.. Im glad i got that out of the way.... I was thinking today about the power of forgetting today... i wanted to know how strong is its power.. I think its not that strong... The power of forgetting stuff is overrated i think... You can never forget stuff that really matters.... Something might get in front of that stuff but you can never forget it... So today was friday.. Hm.. im thinking y i tell everyone what day it is... i mean like they dont know the day.. maybe someday when im reading up my blog maybe knowing the day will help.. Ohh acha thats y u tell the day... Good... So moving on from me talking to my stupid self... the day went fine... My good mood hang over was over and i was back to normal.. :P I was trying to regain some of my good mood... Work was there as always... Worked hard :P yea right... Went for jumma... Then had a Rahat pizza party ... One of my office buddies had been given an increment... so he was paying... A Rahat pizza tastes even better when its free.. :P Anyways.. had work to do and manage things after lunch... Made one project live.. And Got stuck with another one.. Which luckily didnt go live today becoz then i would have had to stay late... Yea you people may not understand this...

Khair.. Left office on time.. Got home.. Had to go pick and drop my cousin.. On my way back i decided to do some shopping therapy for myself... Yea i know.. Shopping!!.. I usually dont shop much or dont like it.. But when i do shop.. i shop alot and it makes me feel good... :P So i bought alot of stuff.. Ok maybe not that much but it was alot in my terms... Got back home and then decided to go show off some of my new clothes... :P So picked up a couple of friends.. We went and sat at civil junction.. had a strawberry smoothie.. Im still in search of a good strawberry smoothie... Anyways the day ended like that...

Musically today was very small.. Continued with my current addiction.. Which i think will go on for a while... The only song i heard or that i remember that sounded good was ghosts by Extreme... It was decent enuff song.. So i decided to make it my song of the day... Anyways... Take Care.. Have Funn...

GHOSTS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRGQGTHIVwk
http://www.absolutelyrics.com/lyrics/view/extreme/ghost/

PS: Ghosts of the past are in my head...

0 comments: