Umeed

on Sunday, May 10, 2009
Umeed is actually a really sad song by qayaas.. I mean "umeed"(Hope) is suppose to be a optimistic word.. Although the way the singer uzair jaswaal is singing it.. It seems as a optimistic song... But Hear the lyrics.. Its really sad and messed up... "...Yaad ayein toh bhulaein gaye...waqt ho apna karavan.... Hum khayaloon se door jayein gae... rastoon pe chrorein nishaan...." The chorus is all about forgetting something that bothers you...Not thinking about those thoughts... Instead run away from them... Thats so sad for me.. I mean how can you forget something that you cant stop thinking about... And even if you forget it.. The Thought will come back sometime even if its after a long time.. Anyways.. I ve been listening to this song the whole day... Its a good song...

Sunday... It felt nice.. I used to love the sunday mornings.. I mean alot.. Now i just let them pass... Woke up and had some guests over which is turning out to be routine now.. Anyways was mother's day so planned to stay all day at home with mom... Had to go get my car washed which i did.. IT really really needed a clean up.. seriously it did.. Now it looks like a new car.. :P That felt good.. Came back had dinner and relaxed... Some other guests also came over.. So it was a busy day for my mom.. I watched the last two episodes of grey's anatomy... Its really geting intense.. I really used to like it because it used to give you some emotions that made you get out from reality... But now it just doesnt work anymore.. I mean im still a sentimental and emotional guy.. :P But still it doesnt work that much anymore... The show still good though... I dont know why i care so fucking much.. Ok maybe not that much.. But i do care alot.. I care about almost everything... it really is a curse.. Khair.. After the guests went away and i finished watching grey's anatomy.. I went out for a mother's day dinner with mom and dad.. Also picked up a cousin of mine... It was a nice dinner... Thats mostly the end of the day... In the start of one of the grey's anatomy epi izzie stevens says something like.. that its not the biggest days that turn out big.. because they never work out according to what was there in their mind..Its the regular days.. those are the ones that turn out big....Because you never expect it...

Musically today was like a sunday.. Not much music instead of "umeed".. So i listened to Johnny cash's "hurt"... I listened to it after sometime.. It really is a great song... I really think im still hurt... But my hurt is trying to forget itself.. Lets see what happens.. Anyways... Take care.. Have Fun..

Hurt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go
http://www.lyrics007.com/Johnny%20Cash%20Lyrics/Hurt%20Lyrics.html

PS: Im still hurting....

0 comments: