Sunshower

on Monday, May 18, 2009
Today i found a phrase i think i was looking for... The Phrase was "Rumbled Dreams"..Although i wasn't exactly looking for this phrase but this phrase lead me to the phrase "Rubbled Dreams"... Yes my my dreams have been reduced to rubble... Im currently in the process of picking up the rubble piece by piece and examining it for evidence... Im also remembering what stood their before my dreams came crashing down... Im being nostalgic about my dreams... Im a Dreamer... Like i said before in my blog ..Im the king of wishful thinking... Recently i have stopped all that i have stopped dreaming... By dreaming i mean thinking.. And by thinking i mean thinking with a direction or a purpose... The earthquake that reduced my dreams to a rubble was a shock to the system... im still in a state of shock... Trying to get out of it... Mind of human is a very powerful thing.... every thing depends on it... Now i think i have lost my mind... :P

Good Girls go to heaven...They always listen to their parents... I hope they go to heaven.. becoz they are missing out on alot of fun... Where the hell did that come from... I have no clue...

Today was hottt.. I mean really hot.. And when its hot you feel tired anyway and when you have to work to go along with it.. it gets bad... today was tiring... Work was ok.. had a meeting with my CEO for the first time.. Which was kinda cool.. Although i was really mad about the timing as it was...during my lunch time which got messed up so wasnt able to do lunch with my buddies.. Which was bad... Work continued after that...It kinda lingered on in the heat... Got off late.. Went home... I thot i was gona ease up on the diary factor... what happened.. :P Hmm..Ok.. Also went to a telecom tower site today.. Becoz my frnd was their fixing the site.. Which is something different i did today.. thats all for the day...

Listened to mainly to songs today... Noori's Bol and Sunshower by Chris cornell.. Which is the song of the day.. Now sunshower is really a beautiful song.. i think thats the first time ive used the word beautiful for a song in my blog.. So this really is a beautiful song... Wish i had written it.. I dedicate this song to my future love that i may have... Anyways... take care.. Have fun.. Keep smiling that beautiful smile....

SunShower:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayimKtWlmms
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/chris+cornell/sunshower_20030192.html

PS: When you find your way.. And then see it disappear.. its alright...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

because my friend was 'There' fixing the site...


:)

such a rant !! keep writing..

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

LOL... yes teacher... :P Will be careful next time.. :P