Sour Girl

on Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Today i would like to start by thanking Allah for all the blessings that i have been given... And trust me their alot... U may realize how blessed you are when you see at a traffic signal some begger with a deformed body part begging for money in the scorching heat... Its then u should thank Allah for not puting you in the place of the beggar.. Seriously we should be more thankful...(or maybe just me.. coz im the one always complaining ...) ... A while back ago i took a quiz on FB of which 7 deadly sins are u?... And my results was "envy"... I think the quiz was spot on... I think im the most envious person i know... And a selfish one too... I really am envious of others... We shouldnt bee.. instead we should be happy for others... if sumthn good happens for them...(thr i go again... Using "We" where i should be using "I"...)

Today i was again in my reality bites wala mood... :P Today started of with me listening to some girl(Khaula Jamil) on Fm 89 breakfast show... she had basically compiled a book on the 10 most creative people in pakistan.... Basically her idea was that somehow she could get people to be inspired by the stories of these people... I liked the idea... So i googled her... And found her blog... :P So read that... it was nice.... Well after that work just kept on coming in office... I mean it never stoped... Well i had an interview today in the evening so... i somehow got out of office around 5:30.. Dont know how.. Just handed over the work.. And ran out of their... The interview went okay.. so lets see... After that i went home... Felt really tired... But my friends were calling me.. So went to them... First we went and ate some bengali ke samosay... :P Then went for gaming... It was fun... This moment reminds me of the theme song from friends... i was listening to it yesterday... "ill be there for you" by the rembrandts....its a really good song.. with great lyrics.... This song is really for my friends....Love u all..

The song of the day is plush by Stone temple pilots... This song is really for u if u got alot on your mind... It really helps you get rid of that stuff.. Anyways... I should go now.. the arsenal V Man U match is about to start.. Fingers Crossed... So... ADIOS... Take Care.. Have Fun... And dont forget to smile... Maybe itll make someones day... :P

Ill Be there For You:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCWiJ41LGIQ&feature=related
http://www.mp3lyrics.org/r/rembrandts/ill-be-there-for-you/

Plush:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZouvJPA2ng&feature=related
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/stone+temple+pilots/plush_20132549.html

PS: Go Gunnersss....

0 comments: