Last time i cried

on Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Well helloos just dont have that meaning anymore... Helloo used to be the word that used to make the day for some one or brighten up your own day.. But it has just lost it... Nobody says hello now.. Just a hellooo... Anyways.. enuff of my thing against hellloos... Well today was a tiring day... Tuesday.. Some of us may not like it... i know one of my friends doesnt because the World of Warcraft(WOW) server is down on a tuesday.. Tuesdays are the days i think everyone loves to hate.. Because its the day when i think everyone realizes that they are really alive.. And that they are living there life.. they cant run away from it... They just have to face it...Well...Thats life.. Thts how its supposed to be.. It wasnt meant to be easy... In it you have to deal with stuff.. u cant just run away... U have to make decisions.. and sumtimes really difficult ones... And stick with them... U cant just say.. oh lets just do that... or i dont like that so im not gona do that... Or sumthn like chalo lets try that.... I mean its just isnt that easy... :P Yea im in my "reality bites" wala mood.. btw really good movie.. Should watch... Yea life.. just deal with stuff.. And keep movng forward.. I really admire those people who are strong enough to do that... I wish i was that strong... Anyways.. baat kahan se shuru hui thi aur kahan pe ponch gayi...:P Yes tuesdays.. Well tuesday should be given credit..... If it wasnt for tuesday we wont be able to move on... :)
(yes today im also in my protective against days wala mood..)

Last time i cried is a nice song by chris de burgh... Maybe not what i will listen to... But i just caught it on the radio today.. So kinda stuck... How many of you can remember the last time you cried...? .. I can because it was recent.. (Yes im a cry baby...Shoot me..)... I think crying maybe not that bad... I dont know y the human society has cast such a taboo over crying... Crying is good for us i think...( Even though i cant see anyone cry.... It makes me really sad.. yea im just a softy at heart...) Anyways thats just me...

Well today was as i said before i tiring day.. Had alot of work... Was handling 3 projects in parallel... Ok i like work sometimes.. Correction.. I like work which i can manage.. And today i was on my limit... So it was kinda good... Lunch was good and at savour..( I know someone who will be reading this and saying not again.... In my defence i had it after some time now... :P)... Work went on after lunch.. Just as i was about to leave today... My managers asks me if i can handle another project... I mean WTF.... Even though he was all nice about it by saying that it was my call and all... Lekin phr be.. khair.. i said no.. For the first time on my job... :P i had to even tough i could have done it... But this is a situation where people can take advantage of u... We need to learn how to say "No".. So i got out of office... a little late.. Relaxed at home for a while and then went to meet up with some friends... It was fun.. Since hadnt met up with them in a while.. Talked about all kinds of stuff... Tried to get back early and did....

Musicaly today was nice and all... Even though i didnt listen to any till almost 5... Damn the work load... Khair... listened to some good old pearl jam.. And some junoon... Which was fun.. However the song of the day is "A long december" by "Counting Crow"... An awesome song... Even though the mood matters alot for this song...The mood ur in when ur listening to this song.. This song made my day when i was on my way back from work....The lyrics are really great...Anyways.. Thats all from me today.. Have to go watch the Chelsea v Barcelona game now.. ADIOS.. Take Care.. Have Fun...

A long December:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNF1a-ZG1uc
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/counting+crows/a+long+december_20033462.html

PS: Looking Forward...

0 comments: