Melancholy and infinite sadness

on Monday, April 20, 2009
Helloo everyone... Today is gona be a really small blog because im not in the mood and im a little sleepy too.. Today was monday the first day of the week and usually a regular day but there was definitely no mood for work... Today went okay.. had some work before lunch which increased just before lunch so went to lunch a little late... We had lasssii for lunch.. the rest was just a side dish...:P It was really fun and all... So thats good... After lunch work came fast and quickly... And really had to stay late at office...

After wrapping up my work i left around 7:30... reached home... had to solve my friends problem of having a carpet... which i did... provided them with a carpet type thing.. aftr that just hung around and had to do dealing with some restaurant guy for my friends daily food... So it was really kinda busy today... Came home and had dinner... Had some good home cooked food...

I really was feeling melancholic today and was not in the mood... just was pretending to take care of stuff... Listened to linkin park's leave out all the rest... "When my time comes forget the wrong that ive done.... Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed... Dont resent me... When ur feeling empty... Keep me in your memory... Leave out all the rest... Forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well... Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself.... I cant be who you are... " ... I dont know y but i just wrote the lyrics.. i think im just filling up my blog now.. Im just feeling empty... This song by linkin park has some really good lyrics... Also heard some incubus's pardon me and some killers songs... Pardon me is really cool song.. With really cool lyrics.. lyrics are a must read....

Everybody is just looking for their angella ferelli... if any of u have watched october road u wud get this.. We try to find our angella ferelli in everyone.. We just need to find her.... thats just human nature..

The Song of the day is "I remember you" by "skid row".... its an awesome song... I know its from an era i might not like as its from the metal hair era.. but this song really rocks... All we people want is to have somebody that remembers us... Anyways... u shud listen to this song... Take care and ADIOS...

I Remember you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivFYVAntpw0
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/skid+row/i+remember+you_20125971.html

PS: Melancholy and infinite sadness is a really great album by the smashing pumpkins....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude.....pls dont write "Had some good home cooked food" again...
Its kills me, missing Home sweet home....:(

Anonymous said...

And BTW its Ahsan....the above comment was by me

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Ahsan who?

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

ohhh khakiii... mein bhi kahoon kaun ahsan... :P